Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Relaxing cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

We enjoyed the shows and the food was delicious. Our room was on the third floor so we constantly had to go up a few floors to get to the other end of the ship where the restaurants were because there was no through access on our floor. I would not go to Bermuda at this time of year again because it was too cold. I did not like it that none of the pools were indoors and it was too cold outside to enjoy them.

Pros: Personal Trainer\, shows

Cons: Layout of the ship

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Layout was awkward.
I wish there were more healthy choices at dinner and snack cafe. I found the drink packages to be very expensive and it would be nice to have an option for people who want just a few drinks/sodas daily.
Mattresses were extremely firm.