Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Time on Explorer of the Seas

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

This was the first time in a suite. Actually it was a Junior Suite. The room was very spacious compared to our other rooms. The balcony was large also. I will agree the room needs upgrading but\, it was still very nice. The cruise director and activities director were awesome and very funny. Shows and comedy were top notch.

Pros: Our room

Cons: Cape Liberty Cruise Port

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The ship is very clean. I love the Royal Promenade\, lots of activities take place there.
The food was excellent. If you wanted 2 dinners you just had to ask for them!! Which I did! If you lose weight you aren't taking advantage of the options on board.
The room was nice but in need of upgrade. Which is slated for 2015. I will have to book one after that to check out the changes. Rumor has it they are adding a Flo Rider surfing simulator
Everyone went out of their way to help my mom who has trouble walking. Our room attendant was very nice also. We got exceptional service from our dining room staff.
All of the shows and parades were done with class. I enjoyed ice skating in Studio B. Not everyday you can ice skate in the middle of the ocean.