Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

amazing cruise!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

crew were very courteous & helpful at all times. the ship was very clean. food was delicious. activities were very entertaining.

Pros: everything was wonderful!

Cons: my time dining was horrible. we couldnt eat anytime near when we wanted to and it was always pretty late until we could get a table.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

very clean at all times.
food and service was very good. my time dining was very upsetting. most times we wanted to reserve a table\, we couldnt get a sitting until at least 8pm or after. that is very late. i wish my time dining would have been explained a little more in depth and that it might be difficult to get a table until very late.
my attendant for our room was wonderful!