amazing cruise!!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
crew were very courteous & helpful at all times. the ship was very clean. food was delicious. activities were very entertaining.

food and service was very good. my time dining was very upsetting. most times we wanted to reserve a table\, we couldnt get a sitting until at least 8pm or after. that is very late. i wish my time dining would have been explained a little more in depth and that it might be difficult to get a table until very late.

very clean at all times.

my attendant for our room was wonderful!

Pros: everything was wonderful!

Cons: my time dining was horrible. we couldnt eat anytime near when we wanted to and it was always pretty late until we could get a table.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!