Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first great cruising experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

I believe the Explorer of the Seas was very comfortable\, and offers everything you need. The room was comfortable\,clean\,and beds were very comfortable. The decor was up to date\,I remember reading before my cruise that the rooms were dated but that was not the case of my room. The ship had beatiful surroundings\, and the promenade was very nice. In general I believe the Explorer of the Seas was beautiful.

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: I wish they could have left the hot tubes open until a little more late. One night after just getting in on one of the two open until late\, I was asked to leave and was told they have to clean... I read in several flyers the hot tubes were open 24 hours.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

In my opinion\,the entertainment was first class. I was very pleased and happy with the shows.