Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great trip but would not repeat.

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

The ship is outdate\, we parked next to another cruise line ship and I realized that this one really needed to be upgraded. The rooms were not modern at all. We had a tube TV in our bedroom. Carpet and decorations were not appealing. I would cruise again but next time I would find out how old the ship is.

Pros: The activities were fun\, bermuda was beautiful\, ship and island very clean and felt safe.

Cons: The age group was 60-90\, and I am 25 years old\, I was not looking for a

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.

Amazing! Every worker was pleasant!
We had an ocean view stateroom. It was very small. The bathroom is tiny. Next time I would get a bigger room\, (if Its within my budget.)
Very clean.