Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

My First Cruise and I had a great time!

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The Ship was magnificent in stature\, well run\, extremely clean. My first cruise and I did not get sea sick at all\, thanks!

Pros: Service was fantastic\, variety and availability of food and events/activities was amazing\, thanks!

Cons: The weather in Bermuda was not optimum\, but I still had a great visit and great time due to the many options and activities available and suggested\, thanks!

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Free/Included - Rock Climbing\, mini-golf\, ice skating\, comedians\, karaoke\, performances\, sports tournaments for all age groups - it was all wonderful!
All service workers were very friendly\, nice\, attentive\, and eager to assist.
Service was fantastic\, variety and availability of food was amazing\, thanks!