Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

ruined my cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

If you don't mind sitting with strangers at dinner while your mother (celebrating her birthday)and other family dine at other tables\, this is the vacation for you. If you don't mind bug bites in your stateroom\, this cruise is for you. If you love medical bills for the bug bites you received in your cabin\, you should jump on this ship. If you want a travel agent who does nothing for you\, is for you.

Pros: The best part is that I never need to use United Cruises again.

Cons: United cruises phone and online support failed and some \"systems issue\" disconnected my family from each other at meals. Nobody could help the most important issues that impacted our trip. The bug(s) that bit my wife in our cabin were never found and we were charged for medical care.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.