7 Day Cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2014
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

First let me say I can’t honestly say I’ve been on what’s considered a bad cruise and I’ve been on about 15 cruises.   Ship is older but well maintained. The food wasn’t as good as in the past. We’ve been on this ship 2 other times. The service was good but it also has been better.  Can’t speak much to the ports of calls since we’ve been to most of them we don’t get off the ship anymore.  Basically we enjoy being on the ship especially when it’s at sea. It is a very smooth running vessel even in rougher seas. I couldn’t feel or hear the engines running which I usually can.  The mattress was a problem.  It was particularly uncomfortable.  I think change was long overdue.  All in all, other than the mattress, it was a pleasant cruise.