Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

An okay cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The ship needs an update. First time on Royal Caribbean International but not so impressive. Food and service in the dining hall is okay, selection is limited. Waiter at my table in the dining hall did not even offer additional food like what other cruise line has. The cruise director is funny and very entertaining. The captain is young and cute.

I have an inside cabin, it is small. The closet cannot fit two large luggages for a six night cruise?

I heard the ship will be going to the dry dock in less than a year, it is absolutely necessary.

Pros: The cruise departs from Bayonne,NJ so I don't have to fly

Cons: The variety of food onboard and no restaurant opens till midnight.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.