Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Experience!!

Sail Date: May 02, 2013

This was my first cruise & there isn't anything bad I could say about it.
The shows were great, food was excellent plenty of activities & there's always the POOL., the staff was very helpful and would go out of their way to satisfy you. I love sitting at the balcony in the morning with my coffee,yes, this is the life. I would most differently cruise again & RC would be my choice.
My only thing is (not a complaint) that more time could be spent on some of the islands. I think the best Island I enjoyed the most was Labadee,Haiti. The beach& the ocean was so clean & clear. Many of the girls I work with have cruised & told me about it & so I did it & I'm not sorry I took the opportunity to go. You have everything at your disposal what more could you ask for? To much to drink,take the elevator home no driving there.

Cruise Photos

anywhere you went on the ship was very clean.
excellent, the funny part is before you enter the dinningroom there is a person thats says'no washie no foodie.' they have hand santiizer all over. that was great.
couldn't ask for nicer people.Especially Janet & Wendal, our waiter.
shows were the best, activities, pool was my thing.
Children's Programs N/a
I wouls suggest to people that like the beach do less shooping or excurions to enjoy the clean beaches.

1 Comment