p Explorer of the Seas is...

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Explorer of the Seas

Sail Date: May 24, 2012

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Review Summary

p Explorer of the Seas is a fantastic ship! My husband and I had a great time. The cruise was fully booked but it never seemed like there was a ton of people there. The food was great and the service was exceptional. p I booked my excursions on line before the cruise and I am glad that I did!! There was a long line every day to talk to the excursions desk so I recommend pre-planning your outings. p The pool fills up early so it#39;s hard to get a chair in the sun--so if you want to lay out by the pool you need to get a a seat early or lay out on a upperdeck away from the pool. p The way the tipping works can be confusing--you wait till the last night to either put your tips on your charge account or pay with cash--the system does not include the room service people though. I didn#39;t learn that till the last day and we got coffee to our room every morning. I felt bad about that. p This trip was amazing and I would recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone!! It is an experience like no other :)

Ship Experiences

24/7 food. 99.9% fresh and delicious.

Didn't make it to the gym, but heard it was excellent

Something going on most times of the day. Excellent talent.

I guess there were alot of kids on the ship, I only saw about 10 of them!

Someone to help you at the drop of a hat.

Nice, comfortable bed. Beautiful Balcony. I wish there was a bigger table on the balcony though.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!