The Explorer of the Seas Bermuda

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Beautiful Older ship, needs some work, but they are trying to maintain. Excellent coffee & beer bars. Casino has improved since my last cruise. WAY TOO MUCH SMOKING in Casino. Smallest non smoking area I have ever seen, still full of smoke.\. Had to move way too often all because of smoking passengers. Gambled much less than usual all due to excessive smoking. No smoke free evenings like my last cruise on this ship.

some nights food was reasonable\, some nights food was just barely eatable. food service was slow\, but buffet\, food service was excellent. the buffet is your best source of reasonable food

comedian was awful\, my three year ole niece could have done better

mostly always pleasant\, except for some individuals

My attendant was EXCELLENT\, could not be better

Pros: Excellent service\, Great weather\, Nice Crew\, Great cabin Attendant

Cons: Food Preparation & Quality\, Entertainment\,

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!