Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cant go wrong with this ship

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

I have been on this ship twice, the first time was to go to the Western Caribbeans back in September 2006 and the second time was to Bermuda in November 2008. I really loved the first time cruising with them since all the staffs were friendly and polite and there were a whole bunch of activities for different age groups to select from, so you never feel bored. I have got to say the rock climbing was amazing especially to do it in the middle of an ocean. I thought the food was awesome during formal dinners which we had every night. Seriously, I didn't want to get off the ship when the trip was over. And that's when we said we have got to go back. We went back to the same ship but to a different destination, staffs were still friendly, but I didn't think they were as helpful as last time or went above and beyond for guests. Food was alright, I enjoyed the breakfast at the dining ballroom very much but that was about it. Shows, classes and activities are still excellent like the first time. We all enjoyed the ice skating show, the dancing show,etc very much. There are always live band playing during peak hours and they are pretty good. I definitely recommend this cruise if you haven't been on it already, otherwise it would be a little boring. Obviously, the ship seemed cleaner the first time in 2006 but then again it was newer at that time also. The cleanliness of the ship.is acceptable. Casino was smoky both times, you might as well join in for a smoke because that might be better than some serious second hand smoking. I'm not sure if there is any kind of ventilation or is it the same on every ship?

Pros: all the entertainments, many options for classes, friendly staffs

Cons: smoky casino even though i do enjoy gambling very much

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Acceptable
We stayed in an interior statetroom both time. Its comfortable to two people, it would be better if it is a little bigger.
Loved the breakfast at the dining ballroom every morning, all the breakfast are made to orders.
Can't really complain about their service. Everyone was friendly enough.
Their best quality by far. If you like fun and are always out to find things to do. You will love it like I do.