Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Time

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was great, although by today's standards some seasoned cruisers might find it aged, but I thought it was great; rock climbing, ice skating, all the public areas were clean and comfortable. During our voyage I received a call from Guest Services asking if everything was perfect for this trip, a few hours later I noticed a light bulb out; kiddingly, I was going to complain; 6 hours later the light bulb was replaced. Wow.

Pros: Everything

Cons: A mix up regarding our dinner reservation that wasn't resolved to our satisfaction, but oh well, didn't let it bother us.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!