Ehhh......Cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
We just got back from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. The cruise departed from Cape Liberty in Bayonne NJ. The ship was absolutely beautiful and captivating. The crew went above and beyond the call of duty and knew us by name. The food in the dining room was OK. I have eaten better on other Voyager Class ships. The food in the Windjammer was very good. I particularly enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies and the desert table. The ports of call were ok. I enjoyed Puerto Rico, St.Thomas, Dominican Republic, and Labadee. I enjoyed all the ports except Dominican Republic. The port was on the Casa de Campos property which is a huge HUGE hotel property for yacht lovers. Overall the trip was satisfying and relaxing.

Pros: The Staff was very generous and catered to our every need.

Cons: The food wasn't too good and room had mold.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!