Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A mediocre cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I recently cruised to the eastern caribbean on the Explorer of the Seas. This was my 6th cruise and the first on Royal Caribbean. It is a beautiful ship, with nice pool areas, great service and great entertainment.

There were a few issues that would cause me to think twice before cruising with Royal Caribbean again. The selection and quality of food at dinner was inferior to other cruises I've been on. Also, there was a vibration underneath us that made us feel that we were always on top of the ship's engine! The lack of outdoor tables for breakfast and lunch was dissapointing also.

Pros: The entertainment, food at breakfast & lunch

Cons: The food at diiner

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.