Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best vacation of our life!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the best vacation we have taken... My hubby was a little worried about taking our 7 and 3 1/2 yr old, but it was the best choice we have made. His words. The programs and the staff in the "Adventure" program were A+++ I could have not asked for anything more. I have nothing to say bad about the cruise. I would have liked a few more dining choices, but that will not stop us from planning our next cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Pros: The kids programs!

Cons: Not enought dining choices.