Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

We got to the port at 11:30 and we walked right on the ship! It was really nice not to have to wait in line!The ship is beautiful and our balcony cabin was nice. A friend that went with us had an inside cabin and it was just as nice and was actually a little bigger. I guess because there is no balcony it makes more room for the sitting area.The service around the whole ship was EXCELLENT. The food was about a 6 1/2 in the dining room and the buffet was good. We are use to great restaurants so I was not to excited about the food.. but it was decent enough. I have been on 17 cruises and I think Carnival has better food than RCI and NCL. The entertainment was good.. a little slow at first and you wonder if you should continue to watch or get up and leave.. it got better during the last 10 minutes.Casino was great, sports bar had all the games, bingo was fun but expensive. Lets see.. what else.. the pool area was awesome, both of them. Hottubs are open all night so that was a plus. Oh.. and they pour liquor like it is going out of style! Thumbs up to the bartenders. And the drinks are not priced high.. they are the same on every cruise! Including tip, beers are $4 and a Vodka (Kettle One) and juice is $6.Everything was great. It can be very relaxing or you can party it up!The islands are your typical tourist spots but they are fun. Stingray City is a must and the falls are fun!I still choose Carnival as the best cruise line though.. bigger rooms, better food, the atmosphere is better (and no, there are not alot of drunks runnung around). However, I will travel RCI again!Cruising is by far the way to travel!