Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

Beautiful ship and a wonderful experience. I was a first time cruiser, and I am already looking into booking my next cruise. I would recommend this ship and plan to sail on one of its sister ships again soon. The balcony stateroom was a nice size and laid out better than most hotel rooms twice its size. Catalina, out stateroom attendant, was especially helpful and kept the room immaculate. Lots to do on this ship. Everything is outstanding. Also, we sailed 4/27-5/4, which was great time. Calm seas and beautiful weather.