Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

We were very impressed when frist seeing the ship. We had our luggage taken in a timely manner. Even checking-in was done rapidly. We did not have to wait on long line. The food was great. You had your choice of eggs any style, bacon, sausage, fruits, cereal, etc. Dinner superceded all my expectations. The buffet, with all you can eat, was well prepared and the waiters served you hand and foot.The only inconvenience was that we had late seating and this interfered with many of the shows. Next time I will choose early seating. There was one little mishap, we were assigned to a back dining room and missed out on all the dining room activities. We had inquired about this and no one looked into this.But, overall, Explorer of the Seas was a magnificent ship. I will definitely cruise again and will recommend it to all my friends.