Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

This cruise ship was great! I've never had a better vacation experience in my life. The food was spectacular. The house keepers were friendly and the rooms were kept clean. The shows were OK and funny. The pools were clean(I HATE DIRTY POOLS). The deck floors were cramped but enjoyable and clean. Drinking age should of been 18. There should have been more resturaunts open later at night. Room service was good. At the main dinner every night, our waiter was kind and curteous and very helpful. Overall, the ship was excellent. BIGGER IS BETTER!!!!!!!!