Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

I'd really rather give this a 4.5. That aside, this was an awesome experience from a 22-year-old male's point of view. Food was a little better than I found on Carnival. Considering the ship is bigger, it had more food and entertainment options than Carnival's Fantasy-class ships, but the pizza is not as good as Carnival's. The young people's disco was a ghost town though, but they did keep the teens out. The ship did rock more than I expected for it to because of its size. The entertainers that I saw were all at least good to excellent. If you like Elton John and Billy Joel, you'll love the Schooner Bar in the evenings. There could have been more activities along the lines of organized trivia games. The ship is beautiful and I would definitely consider it a romantic place, but singles may not have the best or easiest time when compared to Carnival. Rooms were small, but adequate and well laid-out. I wouldn't want a regular inside on one of their smaller ships! I will probably sail with RCI in an "Eagle- class," when I cruise again!