Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our third RCI cruise in three years, and again we were very pleased with everything. We have been on the Enchantment of the Seas, Voyager, and now the Explorer of the Seas. My wife and I felt that the Voyager is a little more glamourous than the Explorer, but in ways the Explorer is better. We have tried an inside cabin and now an outside cabin with a balcony, and the difference is not that much. All the rooms on the ships are very comfortable and have plenty of storage.Some of the nice extras that RCI provide on its newer ships are, for example, free yogurt ice cream 24 hours-a-day throughout the ship. Also, we have not been on another cruise line that provides complementary sodas at dinner in the dining rooms (free refills also). It's these little things that keep us coming back. Also, RCI, in their business center during the cruise, offered us another cruise in 2002 for a price that cannot be touched. We will be sailing on the Rhapsady of the Seas in February. I totally recommend taking a cruise on any of RCI's newer ships. The food was excellent, and the entertainment is second to none. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.