Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

ROYAL CARIBBEAN COULDN'T SAY IT ANY BETTER...LIKE NO VACATION ON EARTH! THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE AND IT WAS WONDERFUL. THE EMBARKATION WAS GOOD, THE FOOD WAS GREAT, AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE SHIP IS EASY TO GET AROUND AND THE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO ON THIS SHIP. I DID LIKE GOING TO THE FIRST SITTING AT DINNER FOR THE FACT THAT AFTER DINNER YOU WERE ABLE TO CATCH THE FIRST SHOW OF THE EVENING AND JUST RELAX AND LET THE FOOD GO DOWN EASY AND AFTER THE SHOW YOU HAD THE REST OF THE NIGHT TO GO OUT AND ENJOY THE NIGHT CLUBS OR THE CASINOS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE FIRST SITTING.I WAS VERY PLEASED TO HAVE HAD BEAUTIFUL WEATHER THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TRIP -- WE DIDN'T GET EVEN ONE DROP OF RAIN UNTIL WE ARRIVED BACK TO MIAMI AFTER THE TRIP, BUT THAT DIDN'T BOTHER ME, BECAUSE I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE ISLAND THAT WE STOPED AT AND HAD THE GREATEST TIME. FOR INSTANCE, THE BAHAMAS WAS NICE BUT RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO SEE THE ATLANTIS HOTEL, IT IS BEAUTIFUL. THEN WE WENT TO ST.THOMAS WHICH WAS VERY NICE, BUT I DID LOVE PUERTO RICO, I JUST WISHED WE COULD OF STAYED THERE LONGER INSTEAD ONLY UNTIL 2PM. IT IS A VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL ISLAND, ESPECIALY THE FORTS. I DO RECOMMMEND THAT YOU GO SEE THE FORT "EL MORRO." AND OF COURSE, WHO COULD FORGET LABADEE? THAT WAS THE BEST ISLAND! YOU FELT LIKE YOU WERE IN HEAVEN WITH THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH OF CLEAR BLUE WATER AND THE HAMMOCKS TO GO LAY IN AND RELAX. LIKE THEY SAY, "SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST."OVER ALL, I DO RECOMMEND THIS SHIP TO ANYONE AND AM ALREADY PLANNING FOR THE NEXT CRUISE WHICH WILL EITHER BE ON THE SISTER SHIPS, VOYAGER OR THE ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS.HAPPY SAILING.