Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

I have to say I was A little apprehensive going on a bigger ship than Carnival Destiny (97) and Triumph(2000). But this was my first Royal Carribean cruise and I am just blown away! The crew and staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The ship was impeccable, and so much to keep you busy, minigolf,inline skating,ice skating! The entertainment was top notch,The ice show was my favorite...great skaters! The food was great no matter where you ate, Johnny Rockets was a fun touch. I cant belive how organized everything was for so many passangers 3361 to be exact. If you want a great experience on a Grand ship I would definatly reccomend this ship!