Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

This cruise was absolutely the best I have ever seen and been on. The food, service, luxurious rooms, and kids programs, would just blow your mind away. Getting off and on the cruise was a piece of cake. No hassles whatsoever. I wined and dined the whole time. It was great. I just recently booked another cruise this summer because of the many things to do, rock climbing, ballin on the courts with my dogs, and ice skating. I would recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone. Don't miss out on the fun. The Explorer of the Seas is the place to be!!!