Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE CRUISED ON 9 CRUISES WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN, AND HAD GREAT TIMES ON ALL 9, BUT THIS CRUISE "EXPLORER OF THE SEAS" WAS THE ABSOLUTE "BEST"!! THE SHIP WAS JUST GORGEOUS, THE FOOD SPECTACULAR, THE SERVICE WAS JUST WONDERFUL, THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS SUPERB,!!!! I FEEL THAT ROYAL CARIBBEAN WENT ALL OUT, WHEN THEY MADE THIS SHIP!! I WOULD DEFINETLY TELL EVERYONE TO GO ON THIS SHIP!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT ON A WONDERFUL CRUISE IF YOU DO NOT GO ON THIS PARTICULAR SHIP!! SO GO AND ENJOY!!!!