Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

The best ship!

Sail Date: June 01, 2009

I have sailed on 10 ships (soon to be 11) and the Explorer was the best ship I have ever sailed. The size is so large but everything is easily accessible. I had a balcony room on the back of the ship (always my preference) and the balcony was large enough to accomodate 15 friends. I have not had the pleasure to sail some of the newer ships like Freedom of the Seas but I don't think it can top the Explorer. I really like to have Johnny Rocket's available as I bask in the sun around the pool. The shows were good. Don't miss the ice show. It is truly worth your time. You may want to pick your night to see the ice show soon after boarding and get your tickets as it seems to "sell out" quickly although it is free. I like the way the pools are positioned. The staff went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. I will not hesitate to return for another cruise on the Explorer.

Pros: I loved the layout of the ship, the dining room is beautiful, the food is lucious and the staff was the best

Cons: confusion on booking shore excursions

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

This ship is built to easily find everything quickly.
The most beautifl dining room on any ship I have seen.
A balcony room on the back of the ship is the best!
The best staff on any of the 10 ships I have sailed.
Don't miss the ice show. You may want to see it twice!