Statue of Liberty

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Very big ship with a small ship feel.

I liked that the food was fresh and when I asked for something extra they always tried to get it.

The cuise director was a little crazy and had a strange humer but the amount of great entertainment made up for it.

This was great especially the Windjammer crew they were always remebering what I wanted to drink.

Everything is easy to get to on the Explorer no long lines with the exception of the omelet station. We were treated to an excellent Christmas decorated ship.

the bed was extremely comfortable I have to say. The sofa was a little beat as the ship is moving into dry dock soon. But the stateroom was very clean.

Pros: Service and beds

Cons: the cabin furnishings

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!