Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A FUNFILLED CRUISE

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

I JUST TOOK THIS CRUISE AND COMPLETED IT SO IM JUST GOING TO POST THE SAME COMMENTS I WROTE TO ROYAL CARRIBBEAN TO LET THEM KNOW HOW I FELT ABOUT THE CRUISE, HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OF SOME HELP TO SOMEONE :

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT I JUST COMPLETED THIS CRUISE AND WE HAD A FABOLOUS TIME. I LOVED THE ACTIVITIES ON THE SHIP, THE FOOD THE GREAT ON BOARD SHOPPING SAVINGS AND THE GREAT EXCURSIONS WE WENT ON IN EACH PORT. I JUST WANTED TO STRESS THE GREAT STAFF YOU HAVE IN THE DINING ROOM I WAS IN AND IN THE WINDJAMMER. I JUST HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS THOUGH. NUMBER 1 MY STATEROOM CLEAN UP GUY WAS NOT VERY FRIENDLY AND HAD A BAD VIBE, NOT LIKE THE OTHER CRUISE I TOOK ON THE ADVENTURER OF THE SEAS, THE GUY WAS VERY FUN, PLEASANT AND HELPFUL. I MEAN HE DID HIS DUTIES BUT A SMILE ON HIS FACE WOULDN'T HURT. I THINK WE KINDA MADE HIS JOB EASY BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE JUST HAD THE DO NOT DISTURB SIGN IN THE DOOR AND WE DIDN'T BOTHER HIM THAT OFTEN SO YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD APPRECIATE THAT. THE SECOND THING IS THAT ONE OF YOUR YOUNG WOMEN THAT WORKS ON AT GUEST DESK WAS VERY RUDE, ALWAYS HAD A PUSS ON HER FACE AND WHEN YOU CAME TO HER WITH A PROBLEM SHE WOULD ROLL HER EYES. I DON'T REMEMBER HER NAME BUT SHE WAS SLENDER, WITH BLONDE HAIR. SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON THAT ATTITUDE. MAYBE I HAVE THREE THINGS TO SAY, THE THIRD IS THAT THE BAND YOU HAD TO ENTERTAIN THE FOLKS ON THE BOAT WAS TERRIBLE AND NOT ONLY ME IS SAYING THIS. HE WAS A AMATEUR, HE COULD NOT SING AND HE JUST HAD THIS "I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE ABOUT HIM" THE OTHER BAND ON MY OTHER CRUISE WAS TERRIFIC, UPBEAT AND I EVEN SAT IN WITH THEM ON ONE OF THEIR PERFORMANCES. THEY REALLY REACHED OUT TO THE PUBLIC AND YOU COULD TELL THEY LOVED WHAT THEY DO. YOUR SHOWS IN THE THEATRE PALCE WAS AWESOME AND SO WAS THE ICE SHOW, I REALLY ENJOYED THEM, ESPECIALLY THE SHOW THAT HAD A MOTOWN PERFORMANCE, THEY WERE REALLY WELL PREPARED AND HAD THE CROWD MOVING. YOUR ROYAL CARIBBEAN SINGER AND DANCERS ARE JUST SUPBERB, I WISH I COULD SING AND DANCE JUST LIKE THEM. GOOD WORK ROYAL CARIBBEAN, IF ALL GOES WELL, I WILL BE BOOKING ANOTHER CRUISE WITH YOU. OH YEAH, KUDOS TO THE TERMINAL WORKERS IN THE WAREHOUSE WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GET YOUR LUGGAGE AND DEPART THE SHIP, IT WAS SMOOTH SAILING. NEXT TIME I HOPE WHEN I BOOK A OF THE STOPS WON'T BE TAKEN AWAY LIKE IT WAS THIS TIME WITH TORTOLA. YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST LET US STAY AN EXTRA DAY IN ST. THOMAS MAYBE INSTEAD OF GIVING US 3 DAYS AT SEA COMING BACK, THAT BECAME VERY BORING. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY COMMENTS AND I HOPE YOU TAKE WHAT I SAID INTO CONSIDERATION.

Pros: THE SHOWS

Cons: THAT THEY TOOK AWAY ONE OF THE STOPS OF THE CRUISE

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!