Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review

I was fortunate enough to attend a 2 night Pre-Inaugural Event on The Explorer. This ship is truly Phenomenal. You will not believe you are on a ship -- itis enormous! In fact, she along with sister ship Voyager and soon to be released, Adventure of the Seas, she holds the record as Largest ship in the world. They are much bigger than an aircraft carrier. As you step into the main atrium called the centrum, you will find a giant Sculpture that spans 15 Stories! I also enjoyed the aquarium bar, which contans several thousand gallons of saltwater aquaria. there is also a working atmospheric and oceanic Lab on board that combines sciences from University of Miami's school of marine science. Changing the subject, I totally enjoyed the ice show at night. The skaters are connected to the ceiling by belt harnesses, so they Literally "fly" as well as skate. Because this is a ship that demand for is very high, it may price higher than some others, but you know the old saying, you get what you pay for. If you need any additional info, Please contact me directly, Winston Laltoo Mytravelco.com's Branchwinston@1-800-Cruises, ext. 77923