great ship

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I went on this ship to celebrate my 30th birthday. I travelled with my best friend who has never been on a cruise before. Over all it was a great cruise. I was not impressed with the food. I have been on 4 other Royal Carribean Cruises and thought the food on those was wonderful. The ice show is not to be missed. It was amazing to me to feel the boat rocking, and here are these ice skaters doing their thing like the boat is steady. I don't want to give anything away but, the ice show is a must to see. You won't be disappointed. The only problem I had was that I was trying to get my membership up and running for the crown and anchor. The employee who was meeting with me was very rude. She said she would not help me because I was not booking a cruise with her right then and there. I thought that was rude. Over all I have to say this is a great ship.

The chef's on the ship need to take a test of what they are serving. I had a plate of rice. It tasted just like it came out of the bag. There was no spices in it. Not even salt or peper.

Must see the ice show. Also must see love and marriage game show. (adults only)

The cruise director was great. Really fun staff.

very clean ship.

We had inside cabin L (rm # 5735) the size was great for the two of us. The bathroom wasn't so big, could of been a little better.

Pros: the staff was wonderfull

Cons: the food wasn't so great

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!