Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

The Ship was beautiful. the Ice show was the best thats where it ends. the food was not so good not enough took over one hour to finish dinner.show was ok. We traveled on Carnivel it was the best food was great.Ice cream all night long and food when ever you want it. Royal Caribbean cant come close to Canival. we were traveling with family they were not happy. Bermuda was the best but not enough time theit.I felt like i was being nicle and dimed. Another passinger came to me and told me thay were not happy and wanted to know what we thaugh we had the same feeling. when we were leaving it went by tag colors we had different from cousin we told we were traveling together can we get off the same time we were told no. We waited one hour later to get off I was pissed. I will never travel on Royal Caribbiean again.

Pros: The Drinks were very good

Cons: You could not get food or drink late at night unless you paid for it.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.

Food not so good. dinningroom was nice but a little warm turn up the air.Also if you asked for more they look at you like you are crazy. not on carnival all you want happy to serv you.
Very small not comfortable. Decor was nice
ship was huge and beautiful. very clean
state room attendent was the best. waiter was bad girl that helped was the best.
Ice show was the best other shows were ok.