Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

This was our families first cruise. It was a very good first expirence. I traveled with my two daughters. They had fun at the teen center. We all thought that the entertainment was great. I met many new people and the whole expirence was great. We went on the western carribean and the only port we didn't like was belize. The rest were all beauitful.

Pros: Entertainment, Activities, Food, Service, etc.

Cons: Can't think of any at the moment

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean, nice public places, etc.
We had the best waiter. He was very nice and informative. The food was amazing, there were so many choices to eat from. Although the breakfast wasn't so great. They had the same thing everyday. And the eggs were kind of gross. But other than that it was very good.
Everyone was so friendly and helpful
My two daughters were always busy and i never saw them. They had such a good time and met a lot of kids their age. And i also met a lot of friendly people. The entertainment was fantastic.
My kids loved the "teen optix" and were there practically every minute.