explorer of the seas

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
We have cruised on several other cruise lines, which I felt were better because they had paid more attention to detail. We really enjoyed the cruise, however we will probably go back to those cruise lines because the cost was about the same and I think the quality of the service was somewhat better. Also I think I could have got a better rate if I had booked directly with Royal Carribbean, as the couple at our table said they paid $1000.00 less then we did because they booked directly with the cruise line.

Food was very good, variety was better for formal dining on other ships that we have been on before.

Entertainment was the best of any cruise line we have been on.

On occasion staff walked in front of us with dirty dishes, when cleaning off the table next to our the waiter placed that tables dirty dishes on our table ,then picked up my husbands dishes.

The pool area had dirty dishes and straws and napkins on the floor. Bathrooms at times smelled (men)

Stateroom was kept in excellent order, the staff was very helpful and very friendly.

Pros: visiting the islands ports

Cons: the condition of the ship