Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

The Best Cruise Ship

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

This was a great ship with alot to offer for your entertainment and pleasure. They had alot of personnel on board to assist you with your embarkment and disembarkment. I really enjoyed this cruise vacation.

Pros: The service, food and entertainment

Cons: The inside stateroom could have been a little bigger.

They really had great chefs on board and I like the sampling that they offered to us during the cruse.
I felt that the room could have been a little bit bigger. I have stayed in this type of room on another cruise line and it had more room.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I had purchased a shore excursion and the weather wasn't that great that day and the tour operator ordered bus service for your return trip versus us taking a ferry back to the ship that day. He said that the water was very choppy and I am glad that he did that for our group.