Great service, food, ship...entertainment not to much

Eurodam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Eurodam

18 Night Tropical Caribbean & Panama Canal Sunfarer (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 28, 2019

Ship: Eurodam

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

We enjoyed the Panama Canal very much and the happy hours at the Crow's nest. Were not able to dock at Costa Rica which was a disappointment but we understood the water was too rough. Staff is wonderful, food delicious and plentiful. Worst part was the live entertainment. I guess HA staff believe that just because we are seniors they don't have to strive for excellence in that department. There was no Food Kitchen entertainment and I'm not sure why. Overall, t was a great restful vacation which we enjoyed because we most enjoy ship time over ports, shopping, sightseeing. I've been on Eurodam twice so knew what to expect. It's an underwhelming ship in good condition. I love HA service, cleanliness and food so I'll be back on HA, just not on this ship.

Embarkation

quick

Ship experiences

Liked the opportunities to play bridge,

The pianos and symphony music were terrific. Good movie selection and the BBC videos were also great. Live stage shows were terrible.

Wonderful, friendly, capable staff

Very clean.

Clean, lots of storage. nice balcony views

Ship tip

Definitely an older crowd and live stage entertainment was awful. Just right size of ship...not to small or large. Cabana area was great but a little worn.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Typical dilapidated shopping area. Didn't try the beaches.

Disembarkation

Fast and easy, transfers worked great.

1 Comment