shoggie Cruise Review on Eurodam on Jan 27, 2019

Eurodam

Sail date: January 27, 2019

Ship: Eurodam

Review summary

ROOM SERVICE and CLEANING CREWS: Very cordial and well trained. MEALS: good, but they missed the flavor of Mexico, the pazole soup, carne assada and tacos didn’t look or taste like the real deal. CABIN: Spacious, clean. Ship needs a bit of remodeling, but it’s well maintained. BLACK LABEL STUDIO: Overpriced for a simple 10-15 minutes photo session. When I asked if they could print in the new metal printing and offer to pay for the difference, the photographer refused to even ask his manager if it was possible if I didn’t buy at least 3 photos, so I asked for the price to buy the digital version and was offered $300 por 1 digital photo. Seriously? Please post your prices, your crew kept changing subject when asked for price until next day. We told your photo crew that we didn’t want to pay $400 for a few photos and they said “no, you won’t pay even close to that”, if we would know that we would be charged $150/per photo, we would NEVER accepted the “free” photo sitting. We bought 1 photo only because was our 20th anniversary. EMBARKATION TIME (Matzalan): We were told to be back by 5:30PM. 5PM we started to receive calls from a number, we decided to answer until 5:15PM and it was the a lady from the ship crew asking if we were arriving because we were the only ones missing. We kindly explained that we would be there 5:30PM as requested by the crew and she kept reminding us of the time and that they crew was only waiting for us. At 5:29PM we entered the ship but we felt like children been reprimanded for been “on time”. FREE SHOWER (?): We were supposed to desembarke in San Diego at 9 AM so at 8:20AM I went to our Varandah to get my husband’s sandal that was drying outside and for my surprise I was greeted with a shower of dirty water falling from a floor above ours. I got totally soaked and had to get another shower which made us late for breakfast and disembarkation. You should at least announce to your passengers that you will be cleaning the windows a day before.

1 Comment