Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Poor service on eurodam

Sail Date: October 25, 2015

I am a frequent cruiser. This was my first trip on Holland America. I can say with some certainty it will also be my last. The service and guest relations were deplorable at best. The food was fair and the amenities simple to say the least. The entertainment with the exception of the BB King musicians was high school glee club. We had issues in our room and in most dining areas. However, the worst thing appeared to be that Holland America appeals to an older crowd but does nothing to assist them or see to their needs.

We had two days of our room being filled with the smell of diesel fuel. The response was less the adequate. Our steward was fair at best
Magdalena and Lam were outstanding and were gracious friendly and eager to assist