Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Exceeded all expectations

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

Service\, service\, service beyond anything we've seen. Great food\, lots of activities or blissful sloth - totally your choice at any time. A nearly perfect vacation get-away. Great ship\, entertaining shows and bands.

Pros: Service\, food\, excursions\, cleanliness\, relaxation\, activities\, shows

Cons: Age of passengers skewed a bit old\, Missing Half Moon Cay (unavoidable)\, cost of drinks

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Our room steward\, Santos - fantastic\, friendly and responsive. e.g. I stepped out of my room with ice bucket. Before I knew what was happening\, he had grabbed it\, filled it and put it back in my hand with a smile.
Our waiter\, DaDang - treated us like royalty
All staff friendly and helpful.
Cruise director\, DJ\, professional shoppers all great.
Top notch shows and bands