Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Holiday Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

This was my first cruise\, so I really didn't know exactly what to expect. There were plenty of opportunities to get involved. The Rembrandt dining was extraordinary\, four course meals that were suburb. I had interesting dining companions with good conversation and fine food. As a non-drinker\, there seemed to be way too much alcohol related activities. The ship was clean\, organized\, the staff was pleasant and did everything to make the passenger comfortable. The pools\, spa\, gym\, library were excellent. The shows were fun. The Lido deck offered extraordinary choices for breakfast and lunch\, and the food was of the finest quality.

Pros: I liked being away\, relaxing\, fantastic cuisine\, plenty to do

Cons: Being a single passenger

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

The stewards were fantastic\, our waitstaff in the Rembrandt dining room were fantastic
By choice my stateroom was inside; if I did it over I would choose a stateroom with light