Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great trip

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

Absolutely no complaints. all things went smooth from beginning to end.  We had excellent service from our room steward to our waiters.  The ship was in excellent condition.  The entertainment was good.  They had a new show the week we were on board and I think they did a great job.  Comedian was very funny.   Steel Magic Band did awesome the crowd loved them.  My wife and I enjoy spending a lot of time at the pool area.  We love your ships with the pools on the rear of the boats.  I don't think this is a complaint but I wish water in pool was warmer it seemed a little cool and I felt that more people would have used pool if a little warmer.

I did not notice one thing about this ship that I felt needed repairing or serviced.
Food was very good.
Our room steward Jordan was a very pleasant person and did his job well.
Gideon in Lido Restauarant was one of the nicest young men we have ever met on a cruise. Our waiters Ajibon and Yudha did great jobs both very friendly.
Went to four shows all of which were very enjoyable.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I can see how Holland America wins private island award this place is beautiful.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach was very nice.
Key West, Florida
We love Key West, So much to do as far as sights, shopping, restaurants, activities.