p
First of all, Thanks to...

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: November 19, 2011
Ship: Eurodam
p
First of all, Thanks to Meet On Cruise for providing a great service. The Countdown Clock and other features helped us to meet people before the cruise. Thank you.
stronguBoarding/u/strong
p
Only 20 minutes from dropping off the luggage on the pier until we got to our cabin. Very fast and professional.
stronguThe Eurodam/u/strong
p
With only being 3 years old, she is still in great shape. J.T. the Cruise Director was great and DJ Jazzy (a seasoned veteran of Holland America Line) made the cruise fun.
p
The ship is clean and for the first couple of days, the staff on the Lido deck help prevent on board sickness by handing you items. Very smart.
stronguThe Ports/u/strong
p
As my friend Mom2Cats said in her review, the seas were rough the first couple of days and I was VERY upset we didn#39;t stop at Grand Turk, but the other ports were great. The one thing I would suggest is do NOT go to Megan#39;s Bay in St. Thomas. VERY crowded.
ustrongDisembarkation/strong/u
p
It was fast. Long line but moved quickly.
ustrongOverview/strong/u
p
Had a great time at the Meet and Greet at the beginning of the cruise. Met the Cruise Director and Hotel Manager and other guests. Had a great time and highly recommend Holland America Line. Follow me on Twitter @scottlara1961, check out my YouTube videos under slara1961 and be sure to tune in to CruiseRadio.net as I will be interviewed about the cruise.
Scott Lara, Jacksonville, Florida