Eurodam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

A wonderful and educational experience

Sail Date: August 17, 2012

The crew was always trying to please the travelers and went as far as possible to make life for each and every one of as as pleasant as possible. We have cruised with other lines before and once before with Holland America. We will never cruise with any other company in the future.

Pros: The ofshore excursions

Cons: The problems in debarking at each port

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

All the ammenities offered are unexcelled and most appropriate for passengers of all ages.
My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and were in the mood to partake of as many dining venues as possible. We did and were never disappointed. In fact each and every one of the dining was superb with unexcelled service.
My wife and I were very pleased with our stateroom and service.
If we had the energy there never would have been a free moment during the cruise.