Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Carribean Trip

Sail Date: March 17, 2012

I loved the whole experience. We were wined & dined for 7 days . When we stepped off the ship we had to suddenly back in the real world. On our voyage after We left St Thomas we had a medical emergency that caused the Captain to turn the ship around to go to Grand Turk where the passenger could be medivaced to get the care that she needed I say yeah to the Captain..good decision. We also had Neurovirus outbreak ( just a few passengers) but very strict policies were implemented to stop the spread of this which was great. I had actually felt this as I walked on the ship where there are sanitizing stations everywhere. Outside restaurants there were staff membersapplying hand cleaner which encouraged all passengers to use it. The staff were amazing. Despite working long hours they were always smiling and would do anything to make you feel better. The food was excellent throughout. We ate in the Rembrandt Room most evenings where the service, the presentation, the ambiance & the food was wonderful. The only disappointment for me was the spa.. I had booked for a 2 hr special. When I arrived I was not asked any health questions & was sent directly to the pool for hydrotherapy ..no instructions. I was alone in the pool when there 9ft waves with the water going from one side to the other I was never checked on.I FELT THAT IT WAS AN UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT. I believe they should review safety policies.

Pros: The formal nights & entertainment

Cons: spa

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

I found the ship very clean & had an a touch of the European decor...beautiful
Excellent..you could always find something to eat if you were hungry. All menus had sugar-free desserts & you could certainly eat very healthy if you wanted to.
We had Asep & Dodo as our cabin stewards. they kept everything spotless Our stateroom was located mid ship on the 8th deck with a balcony The only noise we heard was at nighttime when they were cleaning the Lido they were moving things around.
Going way above & beyond all the time & everybody from the restaurant, staterooms , casino, the shops of course.
We loved all the entertainment. Everynight we attended the Main Stage & were never disappointed The excursions to the Islands were not great but gives me an idea how living there would be like. If I cruise again it would be on a different route