A nice cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2011
Ship: Eurodam
I think that my expectations were too high for this cruise. Although it is a relatively new ship, it seems to be dated. I was comparing it to the cruise I went on last year with Celebrity and was a bit disappointed.

I am not a fan of the 'As You Wish Dinig. We were not able to get a set reservation, I prefer the same table and dining room steward. The food was fair. I also do not understand the concept of paying to eat in a restaurant on a ship. You are paying for your food and entertainment in the price of your cruise. Why pay again?

Great service and very friendly staff.

Pros: Excellent service.

Cons: Food is fair and the coffee is undrinkable.

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!