Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great first time cruise

Sail Date: November 05, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very clean and even more surprising very quiet! With 2000+ passengers I was concerned about crowding but, I never stood in line or felt the least bit crowded.

Pros: The standard of care by the staff was very good

Cons: Nothing I can think of

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Consistantly going above and beyond
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Maybe the best beach I've ever seen
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Grand Turk Island
Due to weather we had an excursion cancelled and I found the port area to not be the most interesting.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Rain again interferred with the tours but, stioll a great shopping and dining place.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Touring the castles is a must, Old Town had several terriffic little placfes to eat