Great first time cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 05, 2011
Ship: Eurodam
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was very clean and even more surprising very quiet! With 2000+ passengers I was concerned about crowding but, I never stood in line or felt the least bit crowded.

Consistantly going above and beyond

Due to weather we had an excursion cancelled and I found the port area to not be the most interesting.
Maybe the best beach I've ever seen
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Touring the castles is a must, Old Town had several terriffic little placfes to eat
Rain again interferred with the tours but, stioll a great shopping and dining place.

Pros: The standard of care by the staff was very good

Cons: Nothing I can think of

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!