Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2011

We have sailed on the Eurodam before, love the ship. It is just the right size, not too big and not too small. Lots of areas to just relax. You could do everything or nothing at all. Very good experience.

Pros: ship, islands, atmosphere, relaxing and spending time with my husband and friends

Cons: rude guests

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Our waiters we wonderful, staff on Lido deck also a great group. I thought the food in the main dining room was not as good as in previous sailings. I do not like the idea of specialty restaurants,guess things change, I like to think of the cruising experience as everything under one extra charges for everything.
we had a balcony cabin on deck 11. At first I was a bit unsure due to being at the very was a wonderful time. Not too rocky, as I first thought it would be. Great views....
Everyone we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful, mostly the staff on Lido deck, restaurants, front office and of course our cabin stewarts. I did feel the shopping person was a bit rude and snobby.
you could do whatever you wanted or nothing at all. Lots to pick from
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
another very pretty island. I love the new dock...close to some stores, however you have to grab a taxi if you want to go into the shopping areas, too far to walk
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I love everything about this of the cleanest, nicest private islands I have been on. Was not very happy with HAL..we received a notice in our room about a fever you could get from bug bites. No information other than to wear bug repellant and long sleeves and long pants...on a tropical island. If the ship was so concerned, bug repellant should have been handed out to anyone going ashore. I am shore it was just their way of covering themselves.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Got off the ship for a very short time..have been before and prefer to stay on the ship
Grand Turk Island
I love this island...the best...clean, beautiful,
Don't Miss: just the general area, nice place to walk around, sit on the beach or enjoy a tropical drink