Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: October 22, 2011

The ship was great but the future cruise sallespeople were the worse.

Pros: the room stewarts and waiters

Cons: BRENDEN ;AND NICOLE FUTURE CRUISE DIRECTORS, I WAS LIED TO AND MY FRIEND WENT LATER AND WAS LIED TO ABOUT PRICES THEN WHEN WE GOT OUR BILL IT WAS A DIFFERENT PRICE, THE TWO OF THEM WERE THE MOST RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS SALES PEOPLE I have ever met, and so I am cancelling my trip, I would like my deposit

Recommends Eurodam? No.

WORSE OF ANY SHIP, U KEEP USING YOUR OWN PEOPLE IT IS HORRIBLE, WE WOULD LIKE SOME PROFESSIONAL OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT.
Nicole would not give me the e mail of brad Wiley office of the president, said she did not have it, yet one of the clerks later gave it to me. Is she an honest person?
FUTURE CRUISE DIRECTORS WORSE.