a wonderful cruise

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2011
Ship: Eurodam
The ship was great but the future cruise sallespeople were the worse.

WORSE OF ANY SHIP, U KEEP USING YOUR OWN PEOPLE IT IS HORRIBLE, WE WOULD LIKE SOME PROFESSIONAL OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT.

FUTURE CRUISE DIRECTORS WORSE.

Nicole would not give me the e mail of brad Wiley office of the president, said she did not have it, yet one of the clerks later gave it to me. Is she an honest person?

Pros: the room stewarts and waiters

Cons: BRENDEN ;AND NICOLE FUTURE CRUISE DIRECTORS, I WAS LIED TO AND MY FRIEND WENT LATER AND WAS LIED TO ABOUT PRICES THEN WHEN WE GOT OUR BILL IT WAS A DIFFERENT PRICE, THE TWO OF THEM WERE THE MOST RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS SALES PEOPLE I have ever met, and so I am cancelling my trip, I would like my deposit

Recommends Eurodam? No.