QUIET SHIP

Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 01, 2010
Ship: Eurodam
The ship was nice, clean and quiet but not what I would expect for a Caribbean cruise. It is a great ship if all you want to do is eat and sleep. This is my 7th cruise and I must say the most boring. There was absolutely nothing to do on the ship for folks between the ages of 25-40 that were interesting. The food in the main dining room was the best I've ever had and the service was great. However, overall I would not cruise with this cruise line again because I like to have a little fun while on the ship and they offered none.

Pros: FOOD AND SERVICE

Cons: TOO MANY ELDERLY PEOPLE AND NO GOOD ACTIVITIES

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!